LegalShield℠ – Affordable Legal Protection
In today’s tumultuous world, the chances are ever-increasing that you may one day require some type of legal assistance.
Most people think that attorneys are only necessary for catastrophic legal problems, such as lawsuits or criminal defense.
The truth is that many everyday situations, such as contracts, financial transactions and tax issues, can often benefit from practical legal advice, when your own expertise in these matters is not sufficient.
DID YOU KNOW?
- 15 million civil cases are filed each year in the US.
- Americans spend more on civil litigation than any other country.
- In 2010 alone, $16 billion was spent on settling frivolous lawsuits.
- US companies spend from $245,000 up $320 million on yearly legal fees.
So what would you do if you needed the help of a lawyer today? They’re certainly not hard to find, but hiring a knowledgeable attorney with a good reputation is usually very expensive. Which is why only the wealthy have access to lawyers, whenever they need them.
The solution is simple – LegalShield℠
For more than 40 years, LegalShield has provided individuals and small businesses access to quality legal counsel at a very affordable price.
LegalShield membership enables you to talk to an attorney about any personal legal issue… no matter how minor or major. Your provider law firm will be there to offer timely advice and valuable assistance on a variety of issues.
- Letters and Phone Calls on Your Behalf
- Personal Document Review
- Trial Defense
- Standard & Living Will Preparation
- Healthcare Power of Attorney
- Residential Loan Document Assistance
- Moving Traffic Violations
- Agreement Renewals
- Auto Accidents & Personal Injury
- Separation & Divorce Representation
- Suspended Drivers License
- IRS Audit Legal Services
Our dedicated legal network enables members to pick up the phone and call an accomplished law firm that is ready and willing to help with any personal legal issue.
Our attorneys average more than 19 years of experience and are paid in advance, which means they are motivated and obligated to provide you with the best possible legal assistance.
For affordable legal protection and greater peace of mind, please contact go here.